(Bronze) Dry Barber Cut $35.00 and up
If you normally visit the barber weekly or bi-weekly and want to maintain a well-groomed appearance this is the service for you. Our skilled barbers will keep your classic cut, fade or Caesar cut tight. Each haircut is completed with a soothing hot towel wrap. Please allow 45 minutes
(Gold) Curl Sponge Treatment $60
Curly texture without the harmful and harsh chemical processing. Please allow 45 minutes.
(Silver) Millennium Hot Towel Shave $50 and up
For the face or head. Hot towel, cleanser, hot towel, shave, hot towel, cooling mask, hot towel toner, moisturizer, and cold towel. Please allow 45 minutes.
(Platinum) Shampoo, Deep Conditioner, Haircut, Beard Trim and Color Line Enhancement $75 and up
Please allow 1 hour.
Shampoo and conditioner – $20.00 (without hair cut)
Beard and Mustache trim – $20.00
Gray blending/color/highlights – $45.00+
Shampoo & Shape up (redefining your line and neck taper) – $35.00
THE KING’S PACKAGE
Great Idea for a Birthday, Anniversary or just because!! (please allow up to 3 hrs)
This package includes:
- Alaskan Mask Facial-detoxifies, exfoliates and softens skin while more than 60 nourishing major and trace elements promote healthy skin cell regeneration. Gentle and balanced for all skin types.
- Platinum Shampoo, Deep Conditioner, Haircut, Beard Trim and Color Line Enhancement
- Grey blending/color/highlight
- Collection of memorable photos (highlight your experience)
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Lite Fare
- ManScape is the removal of excess hair from the body, other than the scalp.
- We provide a professional, relaxing, private and comfortable atmosphere.
- Our skilled Groomer has 3+ years experience and a steady hand so you can feel at ease.
- All body types are welcome. This service is for men only. This service is NOT an “adult” service
- A consultation is done prior to scheduling service
**CLIENT MUST ARRIVE SHOWERED**
One Major benefit for Grooming your body hair can decrease bacteria and fungi growth, smelly odors. When you sweat you secrete them into your sebaceous glands. Long hair creates a hotter, happier nesting space for odors to live.